This villa is an hidden gem on its secluded location at a very quiet side road from the main road Kaya Gobernador N. Debrot. The lot provide a spacious area and the villa is built directly seaside with a private sandy/coral pebble beach right at your doorstep. Fabulous views over the Caribbean Sea and the bay of Kralendijk with Klein Bonaire across the bay. The wide covered terrace offers the perfect spot to fully enjoy seaside. The sound of the waves works like magic.
- Wide seafront lot (approx 92 linear feet) with spectacular views and easy entry into crystal clear Caribbean Sea,
- From the living room (sliding doors) and the kitchen access to the wide covered seaside terrace,
- Two bedrooms (built-in closets) with two ensuite bathrooms,
- Outdoor shower,
- Spacious lot with ample space for on-site parking and/or building an additional guesthouse,
- Only 2 minutes by car to Kralendijk, seafront location,
- Kitchen with upper & lower cupboards, granite countertop with stainless steel sink, stainless steel stove and hood (dishwasher in pantry),
- Flat roof with bituminous material,
- Ceramic floor tiles with wooden plint,
- Windows: aluminum window frames with glass panels and partially mosquito screens, aluminum sliding door (3 segments) to covered terrace),
- Walled garden with drive-in gate, plants, trees and white gravel stones,
- Spatial Zoning plan; 'Mixed I' - in the Spatial Zoning Plan Bonaire, destined for shops, hotels, restaurants, recreational houses, rectreational apartments, houses, or buildings for sports or communal services.
Covered entrance into living room with sliding doors to wide covered beach/seaside terrace. Open concept kitchen with pantry (door with access to covered entrance). Hall with access to two bedrooms (both with built-in closets) and two ensuite bathrooms. Spacious and wide private sandy/pebble beach at your doorstep.
- 110 & 220 Volts,
- Air conditioning (Galanz & Dynasty) in living- and bedrooms,
- Electric waterheater,
- Gas tanks for cooking.